Why company formation abroad
There might be many reasons, why to consider company formation in a foreign jurisdiction. The need of more flexibility, tax optimization, access to new markets and clients, more security and many others.
You can operate
- inside the country of registration selling on this market, by opening a physically located business such as a shop, restaurant, warehouse, office, factory, hiring staff and so on or
- to perform an international business without the country of registration to be the market on which you are selling your goods or services.
Many international activities, not considered a place of business in your country (or another country outside of the registration), can be efficiently carried out by a company registered wherever you prefer. If the case is
international trading; providing of international consulting services; e – commerce; international transportation; software development; holding of intellectual properties and others,
then you could operate through an overseas company. Of course, the above are just a few examples. Each separate case has to be individually considered, from the tax viewpoint as well as the applicable local regulations.
The most important factors you should consider when chosing a foreign jurisdiction are the economic stability, taxation, bank facilities, currency risk, double taxation treaties existance.
Why company formation in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is an excellent choice for those wishing their company to be registered in a jurisdiction having all advantages of an EU member and the same time offering the lowest tax rates in the EU. The company registration in Bulgaria can be an opportunity for you to optimize your business, to lower your costs, to reach new markets, or to employ cheaper and well-qualified employees.
- Taxation: Bulgaria has the lowest taxation within the EU with corporate profit tax rate of 10%.
- Less risks: Bulgaria joined the European Union in January 2007. The local currency rate is fixed to the Euro: EUR/BGN = 1.95583.
- Fast procedures: It takes only four working days to register a new company in Bulgaria. The minimal start-up capital is 1 euro. International VAT registration, respectively obtaining EU VAT number takes generally up to 14 days. In some cases takes only 3 days.
- Bank sistem: Bulgaria has a stable bank sistem. The biggest European banks are represented in Bulgaria. You can organize your banking in the way allowing you to operate with your accounts from everywhere.
- Double tax treaties: Bulgaria has signed Double Taxation Treaties for the avoidance of double taxation with 68 countries all over the world.
- Low business costs: Low-cost, highly qualified employees, affordable rents for business purposes.
- Stable political invirement: Predictable business and legal environment.
- Perfect location: The country is situated on the main road between Europe and Asia and in the centre of the Balkan Peninsular, There are also 4 Pan-European transport corridors that cross the country.